Wine Glasses and Decanters
A variety of different style of wine glasses, decanters and an assortment of bar accessories that Musca Wine Pressing and Supplies offers are:
The Benefits of Decanting:
- Decanting is useful to separate a wine from any solid deposits collected in the bottle over the years.
- Decanting is also the process of pouring a red or a white wine that needs to breathe and open up into a carafe.
- If the wine is a younger red or a great white wine, simply pour it into the decanter to allow it to breathe.
- An older wine or one showing signs of sediment, this would need to be decanted. Pour slowly and the sediments will separate from the wine as you go.
- Let the wine sit in the decanter or carafe for at least 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Many wines benefit from being allowed to breathe before being served
- Full bodied wines with more tannins require longer aeration time in the decanter
Turbulence wine glass set is originally designed and comes with a waiters corkscrew.
Masterly designed crystal clear glass of exquisite appearance and versatility.
Wine Carafe is made out of the finest blown crystal glass.
Wine Decanter made out of the finest blown crystal glass.
Elegant lead free crystal wine decanter.
Wine decanter with a classic and unique design.
Preserve your wine in style with this beautifully designed silicone half-dome stopper.